Real Estate Loans
The most important and costly purchase you will ever make is buying your home. With all the paperwork, legal guidelines and hard-to-understand terminology, buying a home and selecting the best mortgage product can be a confusing, stressful experience. At Community First National Bank, we are committed to taking the hassle out of home buying. That's why we offer a variety of mortgage options featuring competitive rates, flexible terms, fast loan processing, and flexible meeting times. Our Relationship Bankers are available at your convenience, not ours! We have several convenient ways to apply.
- Click here to request an application by e-mail.
- Phone in the application or mail it to us.
- Stop in and see one of our Real Estate Loan Officers or call and schedule
an appointment for your convenience at (785) 323.1111
|Estimate your payments with our loan calculator|
For more information about our Real Estate Loans please contact Community First National Bank at (785) 323.1111 to speak to a Real Estate Loan Officer.
Fixed Rate Mortgages
If you plan on staying in your home for several years and like the stability of a fixed interest rate, our Fixed-Rate Mortgage may be right for you.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
If you plan to stay in your home over a shorter period of time, or expect your income to rise in a few years, our Adjustable-Rate Mortgage may be right for you.
Fixed or Adjustable Rate Mortages
- Choose a variety of point options
- Get a fast decision -- we can usually accommodate most commitments or closing requirements
- Save time and get pre-qualified for a mortgage loan even before you start looking. Know how much you can borrow and the price range you can afford
Need a short term loan to cover the costs while constructing a home? We can help! We also provide loans that fund the purchase, development costs and interim financing of residential developments. Interest is only paid on the amount of money that is drawn. When the home is completed, the loan would convert to a Conventional or Non-conventional Mortgage. (You must qualify for a Conventional or Non-conventional mortgage loan.)